Evaluate Accounting system and adequacy and effectiveness of;
- Internal Controls ensuring that approval and authorization of expenses have been properly complied with.
- Administer Internal Control Questionaire.
- Perform substantive test of transactions and Account balances.
- Circularise Debtors balances and bank balances.
Statutory Compliance with Tax Laws:
- Examine whether Tax Laws have been. strictly adhered to or complied with e.g. PAYE deductions ,Withholding taxes,SSNIT deductions.
- Review financial statement as a whole ensuring that amount stated as total revenue and expenditure agree with schedules and ledger balances respectively.
- Review previous Management report if any ensuring that weaknesses identified and recommendations made have been complied with.
- Train Staff in areas that we have observed that they need further exposure relating to their field of work.
- On completion of the Audit we will discuss key findings in a form of Management report.
- Draft Financial Statement.
- Finalization of Financial statement and Audit report.